Thursday, April 28, 2011

saaadddd. :(

Welll...we only have 2 more days of school left til we have to leave. I think we're all going to be a mess on the way home. I really really don't want to leave this place, and I'm going to find a way to come back some day! (whether it be for a week or 15 years haha) Everything is starting to turn really green and it's getting even prettier outside. This town is just absolutely beautiful!! The plan is to hike Malmangernuton this weekend..should be interesting! It's 890 meters high. I'm going to miss my students sooo much. They're absolutely hilarious and so full of life! They sang a country song in Norwegian to me yesterday and it was so funny!

So Jenni, Kristina, Ashley and I decided that Count on Me by Bruno Mars was our theme song for the trip
If you ever find yourself stuck in the middle of the sea
I'll sail the world to find you
If you ever find yourself lost in the dark and you can't see
I'll be the light to guide you

Find out what we're made of
What we are called to help our friends in need

You can count on me like one, two, three
I'll be there and I know when I need it
I can count on you like four, three, two
And you'll be there 'cause that's what friends
Are supposed to do, oh yeah, ooh, ooh


Honestly, they are a big part of why this trip has been so awesome! We have had such a great time together and have definitely been there for each other when we needed it!

This afternoon I took a 2 hour nap in our backyard by the fjord and even got some tan lines! Tonight we took a little night hike up to the Baroniet.  We're trying to enjoy as much outside time as possible in these last couple days here!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment